If you are a vegan this is the perfect recipe for you, if you are fine with drinking wine then you might get the perfect taste dr
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 medium size vine tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 medium-size garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Cut your tomatoes in half and place them on a baking sheet cut side down,
- You will need to move your tray in your oven to the middle, and place your broiler in your oven, on high, then place your baking sheet with the tomatoes in for five minutes.
- As this is cooking, in a small bowl place the garlic that you minced, the olive oil, and parsley and mix for a minute.
- Then after five minutes remove the tomatoes from the oven and flip them over and drizzle your mix over the tomatoes, and then place the tomatoes back in the oven and let it cook for ten more minutes.
- Then when they are ready, remove from oven, and sprinkle the salt and pepper over them, let sit for five minutes and then serve this great simple traditional dish of Broiled Tomatoes with some cheese and wine and enjoy.
If you want more recipes like this, just inbox us here so that we can get to recipes as per your requirement.